Purpose: To ensure objective and fair application of legal provisions for the issuance of construction permits, through which is achieved the legality of permitting construction works according to the law on Construction and urban plans.
Description: The applicant must go to the directorate before hand, in order to verify the technical documentation from the Construction Permit Sector. Then the party files a request in Citizens Service Center; Division of building permits for its consideration; Preparing the decision by the Law Sector; Signature of Director; Recording and sending a notice to the CSC regarding the final decision, which the applicant shall withdraw from DUPE.
- LAW NO. 02/L-28 ON THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
- LAW NO. 04/L-110 ON CONSTRUCTION
- Administrative Instruction No. 10/2013 on Setting procedures for submission and review of applications for terms of construction and construction permits Article 10
- Decision 01. No. 16-69016 on administrative fees for issuing the Construction Permit and Fees for impacts from increased density and infrastructure for 2013 6
- Statute of the Municipality of Gjilan Article 38
Validity of procedure administrative: One (1) year
- Personal No.
- Construction site address (or description of location)
- Cadastral Zone(s)
- Cadastral Parcel No.
- GPS location coordinates
- Project Design and Construction Team
- Construction Details
- Description of construction works
- Details on infrastructure
- Documents required in order to apply for a Construction permit
- Applicant' statement
Anticipated time within which must be answered for procedure (days): 30
- ID card (Copy)
- A Copy of the Plan/not older than 6 months (Original)
- Certificate of Ownership/not older than 6 months (Original)
- If the applicant is not the registered owner of the parcel, an evidence of applicant's authorization to submit the application on behalf of the owner is required. (Original)
- Administrative legal act establishing the terms of construction (if required) (Original)
- A copy of professional licenses and legal entity registration certificate of architecture, construction, civil, electronics and mechanics engineers, and consultants preparing technical documents (Copy)
- Emergency Management Agency approval for construction work, category I and II (Original)
- Approvals as per request by The Cultural Heritage Law for construction work within Cultural heritage perimeter. (Original)
- Three (3) hard copies and a digital copy of technical drawings and other supporting documents, PDF and DWG format, as required by the Code (Copy)
- In the event that temporary construction works will be required on the construction site, the period of time for which those construction works will be required (Original)
|Payment type||Amount (in Euro)||Method of payment||Account number|
|Payment||2.56€/m² + Density fee 118.2 € ||Payment via stamp|| 111-0970023520157 |