Purpose: Continuing the legal limit of the construction permit for one more year under the Law on Construction.
Description: The party files a request in Citizens Service Center; CSC sends the request to the Sector of Construction Permit for its consideration; Preparing the decision by the Law Sector; Signature by: Head of Legal Section, Construction Sector Architect and Director of Directorate; Record and delivery of decision to the CSC.
- LAW NO. 02/L-28 ON THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
- LAW NO. 04/L-110 ON CONSTRUCTION
- Administrative Instruction No. 10/2013 on Setting procedures for submission and review of applications for terms of construction and construction permits Article 10
- Decision 01. No. 16-69016 on administrative fees for issuing the Construction Permit and Fees for impacts from increased density and infrastructure for 2013 6
- Statute of the Municipality of Gjilan Article 38
Validity of procedure administrative: 1 year
- Personal No.
- Construction site address (or description of location)
- Cadastral Zone(s)
- Cadastral Parcel No.
- GPS location coordinates
- Project Design and Construction Team
- Construction Details
- Description of construction works
- Details on infrastructure
- Documents required in order to apply for a Construction permit
- Applicant' statement
Anticipated time within which must be answered for procedure (days): 30
- ID card (Copy)
- A Copy of the Plan/not older than 6 months (Original)
- Certificate of Ownership/not older than 6 months (Original)
- If the applicant is not the registered owner of the parcel, an evidence of applicant's authorization to submit the application on behalf of the owner is required. (Original)
- Administrative legal act establishing the terms of construction (if required) (Original)
- A copy of professional licenses and legal entity registration certificate of architecture, construction, civil, electronics and mechanics engineers, and consultants preparing technical documents (Copy)
- Emergency Management Agency approval for construction work, category I and II (Copy)
- Approvals as per request by The Cultural Heritage Law for construction work within Cultural heritage perimeter. (Copy)
- Three (3) hard copy and a digital copy of technical drawings and other supporting documents, PDF and DWG format, as required by the Code (Copy)
- In the event that temporary construction works will be required on the construction site, the period of time for which those construction works will be required (Copy)
|Payment type||Amount (in Euro)||Method of payment||Account number|
|Payment||2.56 EUR/m²||Payment via stamp|| 111-0970023520157|