Purpose: To be provided to families in need of help.
Description: Any party with poor social conditions and which meets the criteria for social assistance under the law 2003/15, can apply to CSW-Gjilan, respectively to the Social Assistance sector for the benefit of the right to social assistance. The CSW is obligated within 45 days to issue a decision and inform the party.
Validity of procedure administrative: 6 months
- Protocol date of the request
- Case No.
- Protocol No.
- Name (name of parent) Surname of Applicant
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Mother tongue
- Personal No.
- Bank account
- Address and contact number:
- Marital and family status
- KEDS district, figures and meter
- All information on family members
- CSW Officer, managers and unit officer
- the amount of funds made
Anticipated time within which must be answered for procedure (days): 45
- Birth Certificate (Original)
- Certificate of residence (Verified copy)
- Marriage Certificate (Verified copy)
- Citizenship Certificate (Verified copy)
- ID card (Verified copy)
- Evidence on fulfillment of property tax obligations (Verified copy)
- Certificate of no possession of Real estate (Verified copy)
- Household Unit Certificate (Verified copy)
- Electricity bill (Original)
- Unemployment statement (Original)