Purpose: Maintain the Register of Deaths and issue death certificates to family members of a person who is already in the register of deaths.
Description: The applicant files a request to the civil registry, and if everything is in order, the Death Certificate is issued.
- LAW NO. 04/L –003 ON CIVIL STATUS
- Administrative Instruction No. 17 / 2012 - on Civil Status Documents Article 3
- Statute of the Municipality of Gjilan Article 38, 2, 2.2
Validity of procedure administrative: unlimited term of validity
- Name and Surname
- Personal No.
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Information on parents
- Type of requested document
Anticipated time within which must be answered for procedure (days): 30
- Death certificate provided by health institution, if death occurred in public or private health institution (Original)
- Birth Certificate (Copy)
- Marriage certificate for those who are married (Copy)
- A copy of ID card or travel document of the person, for whom the certificate is required (Copy)
- In a situation when death occurred outside the country, death certificate, international or equivalent, from the state where death occurred. (Copy)
|Payment type||Amount (in Euro)||Method of payment||Account number|
|Tax||First time free, other times 1 EUR. ||Payment via stamp|| |